24 November 2006

Sort of Post-Thanksgiving Things

I have yet to have my Thanksgiving... it is actually later today at my aunt's as my cousin Michael is coming home from Iraq for the holiday, so we are doing things a day late. Which is no problem, of course, and I got to watch football in peace and quiet yesterday, aside from my parent's dogs barking at every little sound outside, but that is what they do. Anyway, Cowboys slaughtered the Bucs, but the game was not as close I as I thought it would be (it was early), especially once the new savior of the Cowboys (at least to the media and common fan), Tony Romo took over (with some help from our improving defense) and riddled Tampa for 5 touchdowns and near perfect QB rating. The only real blemish was that we gave up too many inside runs and TO dropped a couple of easy passes. I later watched 'United 93' with my step-brother, which chilled me again, even though I had seen it in the theaters.

So, I wish everyone a safe weekend shopping, resting, or what have you... enjoy. It has been a good holiday so far, and I have not even gotten to the food yet :)

Actually, as of this edit, I did get to the food.... mmm... plus my folks are making more on Sunday (and there was much rejoicing).

C.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Part of our family wanted to take us out this year, which was different. Only thing bad about that? No leftovers.:(

jedimerc said...

Oh, I'll be on leftovers for awhile... at least a few days.

Girlie said...

We did thanksgiving picnic dinner this year. It was great!

jedimerc said...

That would be different... glad it was great :)