07 November 2006

The Dream Of You

I thought I would switch gears in the poems at least and add one of my more romantic poems, though it is a conceptually romantic poem meaning it was not written for any one person, but an ideal itself. I suppose I wrote it more as a gift to the universe at large and how it relates to the women I have known, those that I know and the ones I still have yet to meet, including those who read this post.

'The Dream of You'

Wanting for nothing,
Waiting for...
Moments of transition,
Hopes of realisation
Bound in the dream of you.

Listening to melodies,
Seeing tomorrow
In the warmth of your smile,
The passion in your heart
Borne in the thought of you.

Forgetting the present,
Forgiving the past
Within the grace of your words,
The tenderness in your eyes
Revealed in the soul of you.

Wanting for nothing...
Bound in this dream of you.

C.

1 comment:

jedimerc said...

Thank you very much and thanks for stopping by.