06 November 2006

Always In Motion, The Future...er, I Am

Ah, the wisdom of Muppets, at least 900 year old Muppets as it applies to real life. As I am constantly on the road, I seem to be constantly in motion, which is consistent with an earlier post on the subject. Anyway, I am finally back from Destin, and I will say it was a great convention experience amplified by the fact our totals were triple last years (and last year's wasn't horrible). So, it was a well timed boost as we need to reorder for Wizard World, which is Friday (or Thursday to set up). Thankfully, this one is mere minutes down the freeway (about 6), so I should not be too weary. In any event, just a little update as I am now going to attempt to sleep since I did the lion's share of the driving on the way home.

C.

No comments: