22 January 2007

Labels

An aside: If I sound a little incoherent, it is because I am doped up on pain meds and antibiotics for a rather painful staph infection. Thankfully, it was caught early, and I just need to rest for a couple of days.

I know that many people have used this feature before, and I did not realise how useful it was until I tried it out. I started with a few posts, then in my drug-induced state, I decided to label all my posts, hence the new sidebar, the HoloIndex. I noticed a not too surprising trend on what items have the most labels as well. Still, it might make it easier if someone (or me) is looking for something in particular.

C.

3 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

Hope you feel better soon.

I like this feature of Blogger, once it lets me upgrade!

M said...

eek, I hope you feel better soon :)

jedimerc said...

chickybabe: thanks, I am a little better now, but it will be a little rough thanks to the fact I haven't been on meds this heavy in a while, plus I found out how strong vicodin was... woo..

You categorise your blog well, though. I saw yours and others like it, and thought I would get organised :)

m: Thanks so much... as I said above, feeling a little better but I gotta let these antibiotics work their way through the system.