17 January 2007

Introduction to Alternate Lives

I decided to post this brief introduction to the story that will follow in two parts. I am breaking it up because it naturally follows the format, and it is rather long. Originally, I did not want to post it because of the length, but after posting 'Oblivion', and the fact I have mentioned this to others on more than one occasion, I have decided to go ahead and post it. I am probably going to reduce the font a little, so I can save some space.

One other thing I forgot to mention. Originally, the story was only the first part (the next post) minus the prologue, but due to the nature of alternate lives and realities, I came up with an alternate ending, hence part II. The story, on its own I think stands well without part II, but I like the philosophical questions that I ask in the culmination of the story and is tuly, a metaphor for my own journey through the realms of idealism, romance, pragmatism, regret, and acceptance.

Do enjoy and thanks in advance for reading,

C.

2 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

I shall return when I have a little more time on my hands :).

jedimerc said...

No worries... I am sure the posts will still be here, and I may have part 2 up by then :)