17 December 2006

Playoff Nonsense

For once I'm a little happy with the way the NFL worked out today, with perhaps the exception of the Philly-NY game, but how do you choose between those teams. And who would have thought I would be happy for a Redskins win? So, due to a combination of factors, the Cowboys have cliched a spot in the Playoffs, and should they beat Philly next Monday (on Christmas Day), they win the division... so, a much better weekend than that debacle last weekend against the Saints. The rest of the season should be entertaining, or interesting, at the least. I will try and return you to less mundane matters when I can :)

C.

2 comments:

Natsthename said...

The TV people here are all over the "The Patriots are in the playoffs" mode. Big friggin' deal. We KNOW there's no chance in h-e-double hockey sticks that they are going anywhere!

Entertaining? WE'll see!

jedimerc said...

I think San Diego or Baltimore will deal with New England... those two teams are playing great right now. In the NFC, I worry about the Eagles... they always play us well, but we have the motivation of being able to win the division if we beat them on Christmas day.