14 December 2006

New Sidebar

I thought I would add a section that has some links to a few older posts that contain additional data to hang me with, or something to that effect. I will probably add my most recent post on Travels to this as well, since travel has been such a big part of my life... but I figure I will wait a couple of days on that. Also, I intend on adding a glossary of terms, since many who read my blog may or may not necessarily get my wide range of interests, so I thought I would clarify as best I can :)

'Til then,

C.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Part of me wants to label my posts by category now, but then again I've been at this a long time now. Who has the time to go back and do all of that now?

jedimerc said...

Technically, I do, but I have only been on this blog for a little bit. Still, I understand. I have trouble digging through older stuff sometimes and sorting, especially when I look at it go,
'What was I thinking?'