10 March 2007

Edits

This is sort of a cop-out post, almost to take up space I suppose. What I was meaning to write needs to wait for reasons that will be explained in said post. I am sorry if I have not made my regular blog visits the past couple of days. Those, and the next few will be a little hectic, and it has nothing to do with conventions (for once). Simply a family issue that is taking place, and I will let everyone know as it becomes appropriate.

In the meantime, I looked back briefly at an older piece after writing the poem in the previous post and wondered about some edits. In the end, I changed the verse structure by turning parts of it into refrains, and I think, when reading, it gives the reader the pause they should get were I to speak it (as it should be, but alas, impossible in this medium, unless I podcast all my poetry... mmm, that would be fun :)

Anyway, I offer the link below for those that had read this piece and those that might still be interested... this is my cop-out, just an edit of an old poem... at least it's one I like:

Ilios

C.

6 comments:

M said...

I hope everything will be okay! :(

ChickyBabe said...

take all the time you need, and please don't feel obliged to post. I've just been through the same thing. We'll still be here :).

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Take care. Family issues are seldom fun. I hope things work out well for you.

MadameBoffin said...

Everyone's assuming it's bad news - maybe it's good news? I hope so.

Becky said...

I hope you're doing okay with your family issues, Chris. We'll be here waiting...

jedimerc said...

Thanks for the encouragement y'all... alas, it is something not good. I wish it was something else, but no. Things have remained the status quo for now, but it is only a matter of time.