15 March 2007

Updates

Sometimes it is the waiting that gets you. Anyway, I thought I would update a little, so it does not appear I have dropped off the face of the planet entirely. I did manage to see '300' (excellent film... perhaps more on that another time) and got to see a friend I had not seen in awhile, but mostly, just wondering and waiting. One always hopes for the best, but time is ever our enemy, so to speak.

Anyway, I will try and get more composed over the weekend, as I do need to add something more substantial, no, I want to (if I treat it as a need, then what is the point of doing this?), especially before I head to AggieCon next week, where my contact will be limited, since I am the only one going and I do not have a laptop (I know, blasphemous, but I would rather have a better desktop :)

I hope everyone is having a good week.

C.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

going to see that movie this weekend in imax. can't wait.

you have a good one also.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I hate wondering and waiting too. I've been doing that a lot lately too.

M said...

the waiting is the worst. My thoughts are with you.

jedimerc said...

kate: it is a great film. I wanted to see it in IMAX, but it turned out for me to be more convenient to see it where I did see it :)

mistress: Well, it won't be long, but I am thankful for the time I have... still, I tend to worry a lot as per my nature. Things will even out in the end.

m: thank you, it is much appreciated :)

Anonymous said...

thats the second bit of endorsment I've seen 300 get. Have to catch it when it finally makes its way here.

Anonymous said...

Chris is alive. Chris is ALIVE! Ok we missed your updates.

jedimerc said...

rav'n: I am surprised it did not have a concurrent worldwide release like many blockbuster type films did... but yes, most good :)

phil: Alive and mostly well :) I will try and get a couple more updates in before I disappear this weekend...