02 February 2007

Date Mishap

No, not a mishap on a date, though my commenters would be pleased I have spoken to many lovely girls at this show (as always happens at anime conventions... about 50-55% women, though about half of those under 18, so one must be cautious... of course, having a good conversation is not necessarily age restrictive :)

For some reason, the poem I posted, 'Geographe Bay', should have shown up as being posted tonight, but because I saved it as a draft a couple of days ago, it shows as the 31st and lost behind one of the posts... I found that strange, but it does exist, really...

Hope everyone else's weekend is going well.

C.

4 comments:

Scout said...

Firstly,
B-O-O-B-I-E-S!!!!!
(Got ya back, punk. ;p)
Secondly,
You'd better not be having too much fun, I'll get jealous*Grin*.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Hope you're having a great weekend :)

Rain said...

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you met someone special?

Just call me your personal cheerleader =0)

jedimerc said...

scout: not sure if I should dignify this :) You know I had a great time, but wish you were there too.

mistress: It turned out ok... I am sore and tired, but alright nonetheless.

rain: thanks :) It would be nice, but stuff like that just happens when I least expect it... but appreciate the cheerleading :)