14 October 2006

The Obligatory Introduction



Welcome to something I have been putting off for sometime: joining a blog community (sort of, but to that latter). I have been on a site, writing.com, that has blogs and I had a journal before blogging became the popular pastime it is now. However, my writing portfolio might be expiring soon and so I thought to transfer some of my online life to another space. So, here it is. The majority of my early posts will be reprinting some old material peppered with a few posts or rants about the derring-do of my life... such as it is. I might entertain you with Cowboys scores, laugh about the Rangers not making the playoffs for the umpteenth time, or perhaps comment on some gaming or sci-fi issue. I might even throw in some old and new political commentary(I dare not call them essays, since I make few, if any citations) to spice things up at times...

Anyway, the above photo is me in one of my lighter moments. Some visitors might recognize me, others not. In any event, I bid you welcome, friends, new and old, and I hope I don't bore you too severely.

C.

No comments: