14 October 2006

A Little Exlpanation On The Convention Sidebar

Just a quick post here regarding the new addition to the sidebar (which I am thinking of adding more... I kind of like the feature). The convention schedule is not one I attend as a guest or an attendee (at least no one is calling me as a guest), but as a dealer in anime-related goods. I've been working with some friends for about two years traveling the country purveying fine anime stuff to fine anime fans, from the Pacific Northwest to the Emerald Coast (heading back there in less than a month... wow, what nice beaches that direction). So, if you have attended any of the big anime shows in the past 2 years around the country you might have run into me or my compatriots. We tend to sell a wide variety of items, from plush dolls (which I tend to sell more of), figures, gashapons(Japanese capsule toys), some minor cosplay items, some t-shirts, doujinshi (Japanese fan art) and anime-style swords, such as gunblades, keyblades and buster swords. For those of you who know the items, they warrant little explanation. For those who do not, suffice to say people love this stuff, and anime fans are definitely great to be around. They have so much energy it is amazing. Anyway, that's what the sidebar is for. If you happen to be at any of the shows listed, do stop by and say hi, and by all means, by as much product as possible :)

C.

No comments: