03 April 2007

Emulating My Blog Title

Well, I am to soon be off, driving a long road (walking would be a little counter-productive) to Seattle, some 32 hours (give or take) away, about the longest drive in the US from Dallas (I am not sure if Dallas to the Maine-Canada border is longer, but perhaps close). So, my apologies in advance for not being in contact for about a week, though if I can find internet access I will be sure to check in and the like :)

Everyone take care, have a great week and a Happy Easter to those who celebrate it, or at least celebrate the break :)

C.

11 comments:

Veronica said...

That's a lot of gas money. Have a good trip!

Becky said...

Holy crap, that's a long drive. I did it myself from Indianapolis, but at least I had some company. Have a safe trip and enjoy our awesosme weather! Let me know if you wind up having any free time.

Anonymous said...

safe travels, my friend.

and happy holiday to you also.

Anonymous said...

Road Trip!!! Have fun and happy easter to you too

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Have a safe trip. And yes, Happy Easter

Rain said...

Have a good trip!

Happy Easter =0)

Pure said...

Good luck!

dan said...

I feel like the ugliest commenter.

Oh well. ;)

drive safe.

jedimerc said...

Yes, lots of gas money... but worst in Washington where gas has jumped into the three dollar range... ick.

As you can see from the comment, I did arrive safe and thanks for the good wishes. Hope that we have a great weekend, but so tired and hungry at the moment, that matters little, until I start making money :)

I will try and maybe get something up this weekend if I can, since I do have intermittent internet access this weekend.

M said...

have a good trip and happy easter! :)

jedimerc said...

Thanks, about to leave and head on back.. hope you (and everyone else had/have a nice holiday :)