26 April 2007

Change Of Pace

Thankfully, I leave for Houston in an hour or so. The change of pace back to an anime show will be nice and I get to catch up with a few friends I have not seen in a bit. Still, I do have about 3000 pounds worth of anime swords that should be waiting for me at our hotel to be transported to the convention center. Fun, fun, fun. But it will be nice to get away for the weekend and perhaps even make some money :)

Oh, I should have wireless internet where I will be staying, so I should be able to at least check in (not sure about updating) this weekend some. But if not, have a great weekend all.

C.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fun and profitable trip.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Enjoy your trip!

M said...

enjoy the time away!

jedimerc said...

Thanks all for the good wishes. I had a great time, and we did pretty well considering some of the strange issues from the show, and I also got to see friends, old and new :)