24 July 2008

9/14

I had talked about heading back to the Southern Hemisphere and Australia or New Zealand ever since I left the last time... well, while I do talk a mean game, now, I can back up my words. On September 14th, I am hopping a flight to Auckland to spend at least a couple of months with the Kiwis. I had not spent more than a couple of days there before, and I had spent so much time in Australia, it was only fair I give them a chance. At any rate, it was time for me to leave a lot behind, take a glance toward a region I had always considered a second home, and start following my feet... whether it is the true calling of my heart, I will see. Of course, one of my true callings has been a wanderer and explorer, sooo... time to do so again before I am unable to do so, lol.

C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo, overseas holliday. I've always wanted to visit NZ too. good on you for taking the step and doing it. I'm waiting for the mythical point in time when I'll be able to afford things like that

jedimerc said...

It had to be done, really, and can't see any reason to stay through some rough months anyways, so, I go :) I'm barely affording it, but it's enough I think.