16 May 2007

All Good Things...

Thank goodness for episode titles to 'Star Trek' and the like :)

Seriously, since the convention season is starting to kick up, and I am involved in several new writing projects, I am taking a bit of a hiatus. My original intent with this blog was to save some information from being destroyed and I have accomplished the mission. Of course, I have been able to add some new material and that has been grand, and will do so when I can, but for the foreseeable future I am not going to be adding much. Again, not that I have added much lately anyways, but I wanted to let everyone know what was going on with me. So, I am still writing, just not in a format conducive to blogs, but I still encourage rummaging through the archives and such, since it is still some of the best part of me :)

Take care, and I guess y'all can expect me when you see me.

C.

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Don't work too hard!

Veronica said...

I saw this, and thought of you!

jedimerc said...

mistress: I haven't... too much :)

veronica: that was hysterical... and A-kon was much like that. We almost went to that show, but they wanted and obscene amount for the booths, far more than the con would have been worth doing, alas.