18 August 2008

Home and Home Again

Well, this is more an update than anything else. I sort of feel like cheating adding this post, but I have made it back from the wilds of Baltimore and Iowa with a little more wherewithal to make my trip to New Zealand in three weeks (wow, sneaking up on me). I still have two more shows to do before the trip commences and I still have a few things to work on before I go. For now, I am going to get some rest this weekend and try to ignore... well, ignore what should have or might have been this week instead of what is... more on that later perhaps. But now, a little sleep... about all I can muster I think.

C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back. sounds like you need the rest. hope the trip was profitable

jedimerc said...

Thanks... I certainly need the rest, and the trip was mostly profitable. At least the next show is here in Dallas, so basically a home show :)