20 February 2007

The Sick Road Home

Well, I am back from Megacon mostly safe and sound, though I seem to have developed an unpleasant sinus infection, and exaberated it a little by unloading the trailer today. In any event, I plan to get caught up in the next couple of days with posts I was meaning to add but could not due to the limited high speed access I had (limited more by the lack of high speed even though that was the claim) and generally being busy over the weekend.

I do have a couple of posts I need to add, but those can keep until later since I actually took the time to write them down while on the road and did not lose them. Anyway, everyone take care and I will stop by as I can and as I feel better.

C.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Chris is back!

I'd love to hear your impressions of Cons, since I've never been to one.

What does go on inside?

Anonymous said...

take it easy and gel well man. Being sick sucks. I always find it kinda frustrating

jedimerc said...

phil: yes, but barely... :)

cons are certainly intriguing. I will have to do a post on them in general. They do vary I think by genre. I was at a mixed convention (meaning anime/sci fi/pop culture/comic), though I mostly hit anime shows... this one just happened to be anime heavy. Cons have personalities to me, just like a person, though a massive teeming organism high on sugar and caffeine :)

rav'n: I will try and thanks... being sick makes it mostly hard for me to focus (as if I don't have that problem most of the time :) aside from having to blow my nose every 5 seconds... ick.

M said...

I hate sinus problems, I get them too - very painful :(

Welcome back! :)

Becky said...

Sorry about the sinus infection -- I hope you feel better soon.

jedimerc said...

m: Thanks, and I am starting to feel a little better today.

becky: Thank you, and I should be over this by the weekend at the least it seems.

ChickyBabe said...

welcome back! i hope you feel better soon. :)

jedimerc said...

Thanks, and today I am feeling a bit better thankfully. Just a little congested.